Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: little things that annoy you.

Presently I'm sat in a tub chair, it's too big for my 5' height, I'm laid back on it as the seat depth caters for taller people!
    This is not good for my back.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Molly For This Useful Post:

purplefan (06-09-14)

When you say "good morning" to people walking past in the street and they dont reply.

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

When the dustbin men come they always seem to tip half the rubbish into my front garden and they throw the boxes down which is noisy and they all end up on their sides. Just put them down quietly!!!!
    And this is a bigger one: the person who keeps fly tipping at the end of my road. This week it was a stack of broken shelves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

When your watching a tv show. Normally from America, those little pop ups announcing the next show.
    How annoying?

A popsicle stick makes a great bookmark. But eat the popsicle first. Don't make the same mistake I did.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to purplefan For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

When my husband puts on something he wants to watch, lies on the remote and falls asleep
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    The pr**k who ran into the back of me at a junction then pulled off without stopping!!
    The conditioner that comes with hair dye that you can't open without plyers (cause I always keep plyers in the bathroom!)
    With you on the plastic bits on milk bottles
    Plastic film over bacon that has a tempting bit you are supposed to pull but try as you might you cannot open the packet without reaching for the scissors.
    People who don't replace the loo roll when its empty.
    My kids (when they were younger) who would take their dirty socks off and leave them on the sitting room floor in front of the TV
    people who use my shower over the bath and take the hair trap out as they can't be bothered to empty it and let the hair get trapped in the plug hole and then I have to fish the hair out with an old toothbrush.
    people who fish the hair out of the trap and leave it on the side of the bath rather than turn round and put it in the bin.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

I have 2 girls with very long, thick hair. Hair tangles rule my life *shudders*
    I believe if you wear enough pretty lipstick, sparkly jewellery and great shoes, no one will notice the size of your ass

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    People at work who have a dump and do not spray afterwards so when you walk in the ennamel on your teeth starts to peel and your eyes water.
    People who decide to have a conversation in the middle of a supermarket isle and then treat you as the problem when you ask them politley if you can squeeze past.
    People walking on a clearly identified shared pavement / cycleway who expect you on the bike to go on the road off a large kerb in rush hour just because they decide to walk three people wide. I have a square dent in my wheel which i can't afford to fix thanks to this as its unrepairable and have to buy a new wheel.
    People who don't know the width of their cars and park accross two sapces (middle of car over the seperator line) seems to be a popular thing with expensive cars and brand new cars forcing those of us whoa re not disabled but walking is difficult sometimes to have to go to other side of car park from main entrance to find space.
    PPI sale who ring your mobile with an automated message when your waiting for an important call from a client so have to answer all unknown calls!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

I am with you on emptying the plug hole. Its my own hair, so I am annoyed it falls out!
    Also I am with you on empty loo rolls and people taking their socks off and leaving them just anywhere.

People who are slow at cashpoints
    People who drive at 10mph through a green light when there is a mile long queue waiting to get through the lights
    People who are slow at petrol stations.
    Petrol stations that make you pre-pay.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14)

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I have 2 girls with very long, thick hair. Hair tangles rule my life *shudders*
    Oh Barbie hair we used to call it!!! (if you have never owned a barbie doll you will have never appreciated how much fun it is detangling it from the bottom of a toy box!)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Miss Molly (07-09-14),Paula (06-09-14)