Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Welf

I do not mind Rose, through all my troubles I would still be glad to know we were on friendly terms.

Thanks for the compliment, I do think I am that way, but my "bad things" casts a big shadow over the "good" things.

And you are right, I tend to get worse during the day. I start the day better then I end the days. Weird I know.

Do you know what made your mood change so rapidly?
    “You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Well I think it was something I do often, one thing comes to mind and I pile everything on top of it. So then it becomes so much that there is not much left to do but feel that way. I got angry towards my mother. So I went into my room and played some games.

Why were you angry with your mum?
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Now I need to go to sleep, I have been thinking of bad things because I got so mad at myself and everything around me.

Good night everybody

If its the same thing that comes to mind that causes the downward spiral, can you work on changing around that one thought?
    Or can you change your routine somehow so that you are distracted at the time of day your mood usually starts to slip?

I think it was because she is home al the time, she is ill but I dislike the fact that the house is full of stuff and its not tidy. I love it to be minimalistic and its full of stuff. Nothing to do with her but it set me off today. And then it came to mind that every time I make a suggestion to anybody, my mother, brother, sister and friends its never good and they disregard them. That keeps boiling inside. And like I said then all things pile up and I feel so bad and well we know how I react

@rose, most of the time it starts with the headaches, and after that it gets so negative real fast. Its hard to find a way to change my routine. I try and do things but I end up doing nothing

hunnipie x
    - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Crouching Hitwoman, Hidden Tea Lady amaeru's Avatar
    - I had a bit of a mental pile up today too earlier so I completely empathise with how quickly one thing can pile on top of another.
    For me it can start with such a small thing can't it and before long it's gone from one thing to another until I'm stressing over things that have absolutely nothing to do with whatever it was that started the whole chain off.

As for mums 'nuff said. Sometimes they really know how to push our buttons don't they?

Hope things are better tomorrow