Page 71 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    Its really frustrating not being able to express urself around even nice people. Have u ladies ever felt like that?. I just wanna be free & explore my personality but i'm trapped inside for watever reason. I haven't progressed socially & I've made no progress skill-wise in 6 yrs at work..

Maybe because you aren't working enough hours or in the right job to be able to be "part of the team" so to speak...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    'Everybodys changing & I don't feel the same' that song by Keane really reasonates. My house was full of couples today kissing, laughing at my awkward mannerisms. I'm desperate to have that love with another girl. They were sayin how I should be a utuber because I make thm laugh. Thats how pathetic I am. People will forever overlook as some1 who makes thm giggle through my demeanor. I'm just a joke who still can't tie his shoelaces ..

Are you sure they laughing at you? I know that feeling when you think everybody talks about you, makes fun of you, but in reality that's not the case.

Then you need to do something to change it lovely. You CAN do this, but only YOU can....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    I feel like my voluntary work is going nowhere, its not helping me get a job at all.. I'm turned down for every application, its making me question why I'm still doing this voluntary. The whole purpose is to get me a real job but I'm overlooked despite my admin experience..

Have you had your application / CV from a professional? I think the job centre is offering such service.

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    Have you had your application / CV from a professional? I think the job centre is offering such service.
    ye its a very well articulated CV but I don't have good experience in anythin. Just bits & pieces like Receptionist & kitchen work. I have to try & sell that as best I can but I get nowhere because they prob contact my references & find out I'm not skilled usin a database or on the tills etc. I fail at everythin. Applications, interviews, social situations, tyin knots, u name it.. And people wonder why I'm depressed ..

I am sure you can use youtube tutorials to learn how to tie knots.
    If you would like me to look over your CV, take out your name and contact details and anything else you don't want me to see, then PM it through to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

I think you should take up the offer rose made. I have not seen her CV but judging by the amount of job interviews she gets, it must be good.

its always good to get a second opinion. Everybody is different. You might like the layout of your CV, but others might not see it as outstanding.