Page 67 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Your politeness does not always come across here which leaves me wondering what impression you leave in behind in real life.
    Also, sometimes over politeness can came across as fake.

Was the child in the house when you were there?

The others are right, here you tend to come across as someone who is only after one thing and who just doesn't seem to respect anyone, hates everyone - especially if they are in a relationship. You come across as someone who believes that they are better than everyone else, with a chip on your shoulder and actually quite obnoxious at times.
    I am quite sure that you are none of the above in person, but I do wonder whether we see the "real you" or if you are completely opposite...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Was the child in the house when you were there?
    ye 3 kids in tow, I felt sorry for them because their mother was clearly struggling. Her friend was dancin & swingin 1 of them round in its carriage-thingy, poor mite must have felt dizzy..
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    The others are right, here you tend to come across as someone who is only after one thing and who just doesn't seem to respect anyone, hates everyone - especially if they are in a relationship. You come across as someone who believes that they are better than everyone else, with a chip on your shoulder and actually quite obnoxious at times.
    I am quite sure that you are none of the above in person, but I do wonder whether we see the "real you" or if you are completely opposite...
    I can't prove that suzi because here we're all anonymous. All i'll say is that i'm really awkward, some say mr bean like at times. I struggle to express or feel any emotion which can be percieved as rude but actually its to do with my anxiety. And samantha thats because I'm tryin to fit in & find lastin friends. I never laugh out loud because I'm anxious of how false it sounds, same with singin around acquaintances..

What are you actively doing to meet new friends?

I just want to recap here.
    You met a girl on facebook and spoke to her once and then went to her house.
    She met you on facebook, spoke to you once, and then invited you to her house, the house which also contained her three young children.

How would you feel if you had a child with someone and the mother invited a complete stranger to her house while your child was there?
    That's absolutely disgraceful on the part of the mother, very dangerous indeed.

That is not something that I would ever consider safe for you, for the mother or for those children who must be really confused as to who everyone is... Shocking behaviour...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha340 View Post
    What are you actively doing to meet new friends?
    Nothin. Today I worked really hard cleaning on a night shift & I thought to myself "Why?.." I have no bond with any of my colleagues & I've no one to share my hard earned money with. My mum is my only friend who is waitin for me after a gruelling shift. It hurts so much seein people frolick together in the sun & goin on holidays. Everythin seems pointless without friends, loved 1s ..

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    Nothin.
    You need to change this if you want to meet knew people.

Why nothing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.