Page 64 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

mitz
    and if your home life is so dysfunctional you are a grown up - take responsibility and move.

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    I feel ugly & unloved regardless whether I do somethin new. I hate my pelican nose, my skinny frame & my hobbit height. I've already began my new voluntary admin & already im thinkin 'why.. why am I doin this..'. I envy guys at work that have gfs, I've been single & insecure since childbirth. My brothers gf is f***** annoyin as well, shoutin round the house how she has c** stained in her knickers ..
    You have been reminded on several occasions about your offensive posts. You may have 'starred' some letters out but that does not take away the meaning behind your words. It's disgusting and completely unacceptable.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

SA89 Your use of asterisks is not acceptable or is the language you use. You have been warned on many occasions. This is your last warning before I take further action. You are not here as a given right, and I will not have such disgusting use of such misogynistic phrases or such demeaning comments any more. I am also sending this message to you as a PM. I will ban you if you ignore me again.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    SA89 Your use of asterisks is not acceptable or is the language you use. You have been warned on many occasions. This is your last warning before I take further action. You are not here as a given right, and I will not have such disgusting use of such misogynistic phrases or such demeaning comments any more. I am also sending this message to you as a PM. I will ban you if you ignore me again.
    Sorry, I thought blankin swearin was ok compared to spacin it out, I wasn't aware swearing was forbidden full stop. In my last post I quoted my brothers gf for a reason, I'm as disgusted as u are with what she said. How is that misogynistic when I was quotin her?. U warned me before about apparently being demeanin & I've been respectable ever since. How did I ignore ur warnings if I took all that on board? u guys even thanked me for doin so! .

You did, but then you slipped back into text speak. I don't think that it's just the swearing, it's the tone of your posts - the aggression, the way that you are using phrases which are just not appropriate.

I think perhaps rather than discussing things in detail - ie what your brothers girlfriend was saying - you could just say that she was being disgusting or offensive rather than sharing those words with us as sometimes its not necessary to have the words as exactly they are said.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nita For This Useful Post:

I think you really need to sort out your situation; get a full-time job and get your own place away from your brother.
    Your brother's girlfriend sounds pretty gross. Pretty much every post I hear your frustration about your living situation, I really think if you can fix that you'll feel loads better.

SA89
    everythin is centred around my social life frustrations rose, If I moved out i'd be even more lonely away from my mum.. I've felt anxious since childbirth (bein alone on school breaks etc..). Every1 around me keeps tellin me 'u need a girl in ur life, wen r u gettin a gf, what u gonna do with ur life..'. I'm sick of it ..

I don't think a girlfriend is the answer to your problems. You need to change. As said before, move out. Away from your brother. Get your own place. Go and see your mother once a day if you are really close, invite her to your new place. Join a club to build your social life. Be respectful to new made contacts, watch your language, the way you are saying things is important. You don't want to come across as arrogant. Take responsibility for your own life. If your brother is happy with his girlfriend let him be, his choice. It should not effect your life.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samantha340 For This Useful Post:

rose (31-05-15),Suzi (31-05-15)

Then join clubs there are normally loads which may at first not be your ideal, but join them to meet people and have a good time. Choirs, book groups, sports teams, volunteer at things, running clubs etc etc etc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post: