Page 61 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I think that his GF needs her head read!

Look love. To put it bluntly if you are going to continually compare yourself to everyone else you are going to come off badly - either because you think you are better than they are or that they are better than you - either isn't particularly attractive. If you want to have a relationship then that's fine, but you have to push past all your comfort zones and get out there and meet different people. If you want to meet a young lady who is different to those your brother appears to be attracting then get out to different places than he would frequent..
    What p**** me off suzi is that my mum constantly defends & lies for this scumbag. Ur right I need relief from this toxic environment, I've said before that college is where I've met like-minded people, unfortunately with the tories still in power tuition fees aren't gettin any lower.

Well, sod the tories, they are here to stay for a bit longer so you should do what you want to do!

Then do what I had to, get a job and loans Hunni, what about training on the job kind of jobs?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    I need to explore my interests more suzi & well said rose!. I'm sick of feelin kinda 'hopeful' 1 day then the next feelin completely demoralised. This week iv been rejected off so many women. 1 even invited me round for a takeaway & then all of a sudden said she 'has to fly to wales tomorrow to see her ill grandparents'. And now I've ran out of citalopram until I order. *Sigh* some1 just plz put me out of my misery ..

Why have you not sorted your prescription? That's not going to help at all...
    In what way have you,
    been rejected off so many women
    How many and in what way have you been rejected?
    Are you sure that she didn't have to get to Wales to see ill grandparents?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (16-05-15)

Are you meeting these girls online? If so, you should NEVER go to their house as a first meet. Always meet in a public place.

SA89
    Why have you not sorted your prescription? That's not going to help at all...
    In what way have you, How many and in what way have you been rejected?
    Are you sure that she didn't have to get to Wales to see ill grandparents? [/COLOR]
    I swear this week I think I've broken the record for the most rejections ever! . Facebook, POF etc. I think that 1 was a legitimate reason for turnin me down. Others though like 1 girl I was on the phone to was very abrupt & said 'no I'm in bed, u dnt where I live anyway.. BYE'. This was after she agreed to see me on facebook & sounded cool. She looked a bit rough from her pics (like she was on drugs) so I was kinda wary of that. Just really weird..
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Are you meeting these girls online? If so, you should NEVER go to their house as a first meet. Always meet in a public place.
    The latter girl wanted me to go hers then walk mine, it was an unknown area. I think the lesson here is to not let personal desires cloud ur judgement..

My friend has been on POF on and off for a few years. Believe me, this iss exactly the same sort of thing she's experienced. You're not alone in that. She's decided not to use POF again, and if she does go on a dating site, it'll be one you pay for as that weeds out the chaff itms
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

You sound like you are just asking any female you come into contact with! You really do need to try to see women as people, not as objects...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Angie (16-05-15),Paula (16-05-15)

SA89
    You sound like you are just asking any female you come into contact with! You really do need to try to see women as people, not as objects...
    I'll hold my hands up, this week I acted that way with the latter girl out of pure desperation. Every other girl though I've spoken to I've asked them about their studyin, family life etc. All i've ever been is respectful & understanding to people, what more can I do!. U may assume that based on ur perception but not all men are game-players, if anythin the 'game' revolves around the woman because we're the chasers.