Page 59 of 124 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

To me, that's really positive! Well done
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think it sounds positive too!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    Thanks lol. I'm curious though (not in that way ), aren't we supposed to love ourselves 1st before we can be loved by others?. Or add value to ourselves 1st?. I ask because I lack self-worth & I'm aware that true love with thyself is of upmost priority.

Sometimes, the right person can teach you to love yourself
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (12-05-15)

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Sometimes, the right person can teach you to love yourself
    U may be right Paula. We're havin positive chats on fb but she refuses to talk on the phone because she's shy so I'm not sure how I can meet her. She would prob feel awkward if we just met without talkin & back-out. I've been there & got the t-shirt.. I'm also aware that other men will be chasin her, women are like hot cakes, they're only on the market for so long .

Only 'on the market' so long?!!
    I am quite shy about talking on the phone, but ok in person, so maybe she will be the same. You are chatting on fb, is that where you met?

Talk to her more on fb and see where it leads!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Only 'on the market' so long?!!
    I am quite shy about talking on the phone, but ok in person, so maybe she will be the same. You are chatting on fb, is that where you met?
    talkin by voice I meant rose & ye a lot of people are uncomfortable talkin to a stranger by phone, I see it as an ice-breaker though. I'm not sure how people meet through just text speak?. And Suzi I've had reasonably lengthy chats with her, I'm scared i'll come across as a stalker if I chat too much on facebook, I don't know if theres a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    .. I'm also aware that other men will be chasin her, women are like hot cakes, they're only on the market for so long .
    Really? We're not cattle, and do remember that she will see who she wants to see, regardless of who is 'chasing her'.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

I have met people in RL that I met online and didn't chat on the phone beforehand.