Page 47 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Please take your tablets, urgently. You'll be feeling worse because of the lack of support from them, but soso withdrawal symptoms. Why did you stop taking them?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Why would you stop taking your tablets? Please go and see your Dr and tell them what you've done and why...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I can't remember what you are on and what dose, but almost all ADs have discontinuation symptoms and you are going to feel worse if you just stop taking them.
    Please stop this deliberate self-harm, get back on your medication as prescribed and get yourself to the GP if you continue to feel worse.

SA89
    I slept through past 10pm 3 days in a row which is my time to take them. My mind is relentlessly filled with sadness even with them, although they stabilise it better. I'm on Setraline 100mil rose.

They are not so time-sensitive that you have to take them exactly the same time each day. If you meant to say 10am, just take it when you wake up, whatever time that is. If you meant to say 10pm (how do you sleep through 10pm?) take it earlier in the evening.
    Sertraline has a relatively short half-life, meaning you are going to feel discontinuation symptoms if you suddenly stop taking them.
    I KNOW the feelings of persistent sadness are there regardless of whether you take them or not, but take it from someone who stopped Sertraline against their doctor's advice.... things can get a lot worse.
    Please make an appointment with the GP if you feel that they are not working, they will be able to advise what to do next.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

Paula (12-03-15),Suzi (12-03-15)

Totally agree with Rose
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

And me...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Did you take your medication today?

I second Rose. Please take it

SA89
    I'm taken them yes. My doctor said my depression isn't really major depression, its more pro-longed depression on the back of my social anxiety. I'm a decent enough person who puts others feelings 1st so I don't know why I've never experienced romance. When girls speak to me they always say 'Awww..'. I'm never taken serious .

My horrible brother gets what he wants through bein nasty & manipulative. I get so f PLEASE DON'T SPELL OUT WORDS TO GET ROUND THE SWEAR FILTER. IT'S THERE FOR A REASON. angry inside when I see how much love he gets . I'm never invited anywhere; parties, wedding or holidays. I'd like to see how people would survive without love all their life, let see how they'd cope with being lonely..
    Last edited by Suzi; 21-03-15 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Removal of swearing.