Page 41 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    yep but sadly she's with my stoner brother. I'm sick of bein a passenger to every1 else's happiness. I'm tryin to focus on other aspects of my life but its hard when I see beautiful women everywhere I go. I'm not a needy person but I need to be loved to heal this depression. I'm still takin my medication but drugs will never change that reality..

Have you had counselling?
    You aren't a passenger, you are in charge of the decisions you make and the choices you pick...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hunni, relying on being loved to heal depression is never going to work. It's a sickly cliche, I know, but you really do need to love yourself.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

S deleted (07-02-15)

Part of me wants to encourage you to pinch this girl off your brother and another part thinks NOOOOO that's a bad idea!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

S deleted (07-02-15)

That's what I was thinking!

SA89
    lol I wish, I fantasise about her everytime shes in my house .. I can't go on anymore ladies, waking up each day with no friends, no girlfriend, I just wanna jump off a bridge. If I was 'ugly' then I'd accept it more but I'm always told I'm a good lookin guy. I've just confined myself to my room for years on end through lack of confidence. Its the only routine i've ever known ..

Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Part of me wants to encourage you to pinch this girl off your brother and another part thinks NOOOOO that's a bad idea!!!!

I say go get her. Only a matter of time before she realises she's with the wrong brother

So, you think 'ugly' people don't deserve to be in a relationship? That's not the case, and someone you perceive as ugly will be beautiful in someone else's eyes. You've been warned before about inflammatory comments, please watch what you're saying
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

You can't go on anymore? If that's how you feel, you need to speak to someone asap. When did you last speak properly to your doctor about how you feel?

I completely agree with what has been said above me. Really if you are feeling like that then I hope you are getting some emergency help. Looks aren't the be all and end all in relationships etc...