Page 25 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Just do what the gp says, they know what they're doing with these meds, because they're among the more well known of ADs
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

The others are right. They will have their reasons for doing it this way..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Since it was Friday did you have your shower yesterday?

SA89
    lol ye I had my long awaited bath . I'll be honest right now though, I don't think i'll be here in 5 years. No matter how confident I come across in social situations nothin is changin in regards to my loneliness.
    Its harder for guys tht are as short as me (5'3) to find some1. People say I'm cute but I'll 4ever be ovelooked for some1 taller, no matter how nice of a person I am. I'll be 30 in 5 years & I don't wanna pro-long this misery any longer ..

I really think that you are being a bit judgemental there... There is nothing to say that you won't find someone who loves you for who you are. There's nothing wrong with being 5'3... My mil is 5'1/4 and that's in her shoes lol..
    I really think you need to go and talk to your Dr about all of this.

When I could wear heels, I was taller than my hubby in them. It never mattered to me that he's short - it was him that I fell in love with. And, hunni, you're only 25 ......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

SA89
    I've spoken to my doc Suz only the other day lol. He's gonna refer me to yet another counselor after christmas. I've had a lot more energy about me 2day coincidentally as I've put the meds on standby. As soon as I start this Citraline (tomorrow) i'll drop again I just know it because thts wt drugs do to ur body. Energy is everythin when dealin with depression. And Paula u need lend me those heels

if a girl is gonna judge you for being short before even trying to get to know you she really ain't worth knowing, but one thing I will say is we all need to learn to love ourselves first and foremost. Take care of you're appearance, and do things that make you feel good. i know its hard when you're feeling low but the satisfaction of getting up and doing something when you really feel like you can't face it, is one of the best feelings in the world. I bet you felt so much better once you had ya bath didn't you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Hunni you need to try to find positives. Changing your viewpoint can really help...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

I can tell you its in your head that you have more energy because you stopped Fluoxetine for a couple of days, the level in your bloodstream will hardly have dropped at all from the missing doses.
    Keep an open mind about the Sertraline

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post: