Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,174 of 1174

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

I feel constantly on edge living with this monster at home. The other day he went into a rage fit, took a knife from the draw & patrolled the streets with it. All because someone accidently ran over his bike. Every time he drinks & has a sniff he threatens to stab someone who crosses him.

I also recently quit my job with immediate effect as I felt like I was about to be pushed. My anxiety & depression has made my life completely in hopeless. If only I had the money to be free of this devil that I live with ..

Oh no! Why did you quit??? You've waited so long to get a job in that sector the experience would have been great on your CV - and the money could have helped you to move out!
    I'd have to call the police if he was out with a knife...
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89 (13-07-18)

My mum said to me "Ur never happy, I have an illness but I just get on with it. You have nothin to be worried about" to which I replied "Mum, I have anxiety & depression..". I feel so guilty for feelin this way. This is why I never open to anyone ..

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh no! Why did you quit??? You've waited so long to get a job in that sector the experience would have been great on your CV - and the money could have helped you to move out!
    I'd have to call the police if he was out with a knife...
    I've been on training last few days for another care agency. I just hope they don't contact the place were I recently quit. And ye the police should def have been involved but everyone was too scared to be seen as the "grass". He's not been violent since but then again hes not drank or had coke..

You have no reason for feeling guilty. But maybe you should get to see your Dr again lovely...
    Have you thought about talking to crimestoppers anonymously?
    Today I aim to be the best person I can be.
    That mean that yesterday or tomorrow I might be a better person,
    but today's best is more than good enough for today.