Page 115 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1237

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    Really struggling .. On Sunday I was in floods of tears, triggered from sad music. I was also ignored for no reason by a girl I was gettin along with. We had a dance & a hug the night before then when I texted to simply say how I enjoyed our dance she blanked me. Tired of these f***** mind games.

My sleep patterns f***** as well & I missed counseling so they prob gonna discharge me. Been goin sleep at 8am & wakin at 6pm.. I've got my induction for support work on June 18th so waitin for that. Please don't recommend seeing a Doctor because I'm adamant against pills in my system just like a vegan is against meat..

Oh hunni, I’m sorry things are so bad. Was that the first time you missed counselling?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

You need to change that sleeping pattern. It might mean forcing yourself to stay up one day and then going to bed at the right time.
    Sorry things are so tough for you. What things have you tried recently for a sustained length of time to help yourself to feel a bit brighter?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    You need to change that sleeping pattern. It might mean forcing yourself to stay up one day and then going to bed at the right time.
    Sorry things are so tough for you. What things have you tried recently for a sustained length of time to help yourself to feel a bit brighter?
    I'm so worked up today, I feel like my hearts gonna burst out of my chest!. I'm dealing with the most incompetent in HR manager imaginable. I've contacted her several times to confirm my shifts which I emailed to her. I listed 4 shifts startin from tommorow at 7am but she won't give me confirmation. She said she'll email me by today & hasn't. Its been like this since the day I registered back in March.

I rely on her to give me a shift schedule or to confirm the shifts I emailed but I'm always pawned off. In addition my mums goin on at me for keep which I cant give her.. My sleeps been ok past couple days as I've been goin sleep early at 11pm. I'm still in counseling as ur allowed 3 absences before being discharged. Sorry for the vent btw ..

Did you get hold of her to find out if you're working tomorrow?

Did you get that email?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

SA89
    ye she told me that I'm not "experienced enough" for the service that I asked to do shifts at. I could do Stockport shifts again as their service is open to inexperienced support workers but its really far. Anyway I emailed them to tell them that weekends are best as from next week I'll be at an induction for another care provider. After that I'll be starting full time with them.

On a side note I had an embarrassin moment at the doctors today. I rambled on a bit & he was very abrupt with me mid sentence saying "I'VE GOT 4-5 PATIENTS WAITING SO I'LL HAVE TO LET YOU GO". I spilled my guts out to him about my mental health then he dismissed me in a really unpleasant manner ..

Well done for telling the doctor how it is. It’s disgusting, though, when GPs react like that. I’m sorry, love. A full time job? That’s fantastic, really awesome

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Did the Dr help you at all?
    That's horrible that he spoke to you like that - I hope you are going to try to see a different one?

Hope that the other care provider is good to you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    I'm gonna be workin non stop startin Sunday but I feel so overwhelmed. My depression is all consuming, it follows my every waking move. Last night I had a panic attack, tossing & turnin in the dark, feeling completely hopeless ..

I also got told off after my induction class today. I made a stupid remark about feeling "half asleep in class" & she said she was concerned that I didn't participate as well as others throughout the week. I'm just not a chatty person like that & I have crippling depression to deal with.

The service I'll be workin at is all male staff which I'm not happy about. I feel more comfortable around women tbh, I'm just not the typical lad type. Anyway they told me to see how I feel after my 1st week then ring them back. Its so awkward as the rotas are already in place but I felt its best to tell them now. Ive had 1 shadow shift there already. I wish I could shake this despair as I'm gonna be so busy ..