Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mira
    Hey there, i know what you mean. I have been away for a while from the forum too. And I can understand why not making any progress might make you feel that you should not be here.

I understand. But I dont agree. We are all human and if we like it or not. We are not meant to be alone (trust me. I keep trying this).

You are a part of this forum as much as the next person. And life is not a race. We walk it in our own pace. Some people achieved great things early on others later in life. It does not matter. I read that a woman got a college degree at 80. Its all awesome.

I have gotten worse over the last few years. Not even the same. But with one change. I opened my mind up to outside help. Even if i thought that will not work. Or how do they know me? I went through. I am not where I want to be. But for the first time in my adult life I feel that I am getting there. Not now. Not tomorrow. But one day. And that helps.

I still have way to many dark days. But I am grateful to be here. On this forum. Meeting people.

And I am glad you posted again.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

magie06 (05-04-19),Paula (11-04-19),Suzi (05-04-19)