Where do I begin here .. Well, I'll start with the blazing row I had with my uncle. He goes on & on & on about how I need to sort my life out. He told me I'm a lost cause which I said was rich considerin he collects toys for a living.

Then I went for another interview only to be told they were unable to see me as I was late yet it was my work coach who had given me the wrong times!. He said sorry but I was up all night researchin ..

And if that wasn't enough, today I was removed from my EQL course due to bad attendance. I passed the course but I can't continue & do the maths tests. I've learned so much maths as well & passed the practice test. The guy said I'm a 'bright lad so its a shame'.

When someone tells me that I feel 10x worse because it reminds me what a failure I am in life. I'm 27, on the dole & in my room all day. After tutoring a child & excelling at it I thought 'This is it, finally I'm goin somewhere'. How foolish to even think that, to even hope. It's been relentless disappointment this year ..