Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SA89

Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

This is the worst feeling imaginable.. Its in full force now for me & I feel so helpless . I'm sorry if this thread title seems rather cliched but it really is hell on earth inside the confines of a singular mind. That feeling of complete utter dread & despair. A future without a future. No direction, no friends, no hope.. I just want to break from the shackles of my miserable life but I don't know how. My reasoning is pathetic towards others, it stems purely from shyness. I'm in my room apart from when I go to a nightclub etc which is basically a minefield of rejection .

I'm 24 but I feel 54.. People don't seem to realise how demoralising it is to be isolated. Yet when I'm at work I'm surrounded by dkheads, Its so frustratin.. I've thought about studyin to be a counsellor or something in English literature but then there's the wall of debt that comes with any ambition. I'm quite short & I have a roman nose but that aside im not ugly lol. I just have cripplingly low self confidence.

I really hope some1 can relate to this. I just want to be loved & content like every1 else ..
    Last edited by Paula; 19-10-14 at 06:56 PM.