Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1237

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    I feel constantly on edge living with this monster at home. The other day he went into a rage fit, took a knife from the draw & patrolled the streets with it. All because someone accidently ran over his bike. Every time he drinks & has a sniff he threatens to stab someone who crosses him.

I also recently quit my job with immediate effect as I felt like I was about to be pushed. My anxiety & depression has made my life completely in hopeless. If only I had the money to be free of this devil that I live with ..

Oh no! Why did you quit??? You've waited so long to get a job in that sector the experience would have been great on your CV - and the money could have helped you to move out!
    I'd have to call the police if he was out with a knife...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    My mum said to me "Ur never happy, I have an illness but I just get on with it. You have nothin to be worried about" to which I replied "Mum, I have anxiety & depression..". I feel so guilty for feelin this way. This is why I never open to anyone ..

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh no! Why did you quit??? You've waited so long to get a job in that sector the experience would have been great on your CV - and the money could have helped you to move out!
    I'd have to call the police if he was out with a knife...
    I've been on training last few days for another care agency. I just hope they don't contact the place were I recently quit. And ye the police should def have been involved but everyone was too scared to be seen as the "grass". He's not been violent since but then again hes not drank or had coke..

You have no reason for feeling guilty. But maybe you should get to see your Dr again lovely...
    Have you thought about talking to crimestoppers anonymously?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    My head is like a in washing machine, its relentless. I get very little relief from this mental torment. What anxiety & depression does to you over the years.. I can't even begin to describe..

I've stubbornly gone without medication since January & really struggled mentally as my mind is "free" & free is dangerous. Yesterday my birthday was spent speakin to a counsellor. How messed up is that?. Most people have friends to celebrate their BDays with. Not me . I've been referred to a "worry" group. And ye I'll look into crimestoppers.

So why are you still adamant that you don’t want meds?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Happy belated birthday for yesterday...
    I don't think it's messed up, I think you seeking and getting help is actually really positive. Why not make this the year you get you more stable? Go and see your GP. Tell them everything - take a bullet point list if it helps and get the help you need...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Happy belated birthday (better late than never)
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Thanks, I struggle even more on weekends due to the increased sense of loneliness. Everyday though is hell inside my messed up head. I worry about my health (even though there's nothin physically wrong with me), my mums health, death, being alone. So I confine myself to my room all day & cry .

I know there's many out there who also suffer with anxiety & depression. Thats why I continue to log my struggles, not only as an outlet but for someone to empathise with. And the reason why I haven't gone back on the meds is because they made me really sleepy. On top of that they blunt out ur emotions, but maybe thats better than intense crying right? ..

I’d say that’s definitely a better option. However, perhaps you could talk to your doctor about different meds, they may not impact so heavily
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post: