Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Finished works you would like to share.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Looks really good hun
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

SuperInferior
    This is the Moomin I finally finished this week (only took 4 days to do it, I got the bits of confusing Swedish in the pattern explained to me). ^_^ This is for my Psychologist.
    Last edited by Suzi; 10-03-12 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Removing the attachments

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Thats really good
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Moomin!

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Thats great, last moomin i saw was in a shop window in Lilliehammar in 2007!

SuperInferior
    Aha the moomins my favourite. ^_^ He is very cute, I'm getting attached to him, and my mom >_< Need to give him away before we keep him forever lol

HE is fab, but can you link via photobucket or something please. I will be removing the attachments tomorrow to give you chance to do so.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SuperInferior
    =[ I don't have a photobucket. I might make one later and edit the posts though. Is there any reason you're moving them? I did put up a lot... So sorry if you're not supposed to!

Photobucket is free and pretty easy to set up SI, but if you have any problems you can email me the pics if you like and I'll add them to mine. You can PM me for my email address if you like. We can't host pics on the forum because it eats up the [something technical I don't understand] and it costs too much money [or something else technically like that!]

Lol, yes it eats up our data allowance and I don't want to have to charge anyone, so no attachments. There is a post about it in the forum updates though.

I'm going to remove them tomorrow so you know which ones you want to put up. Photobucket or similar are free and very easy to use though, hence why we have this option. It's the same as it was on the old forum - we didn't allow attachments there either
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Aspasia (09-03-12)