Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 - Lets banish somethings we hate!!!

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Er, well, I did recognise it as a quote but didn't know where from, Firefly is on my list of things to watch! My list is looooooong! But Firefly is definitely on it (partly because Nathan Fillion (SP?) was fab in Dr Horrible) :-) (The list also includes Farscape too, as it's got Vala and Ben Browder and sling wearing in! And the last few series of Stargate Atlantis, and House from season, er, 5, or 6 one of the two, and Dexter, we're currently on Criminal Minds and all the dodgy tele that channel 4 have been putting on but Hismelf moans about me watching those)

Er, sorry completely o/t there!
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmie For This Useful Post:

Aspasia (16-02-12)

I'll lend you the FF DVD box set if you like. Is the awesomest awesome thing ever. And should NEVER EVER be put into Room 101!

(Do you like how I kinda got back round to the topic neatly there?)

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    I'm very impressed and if FF is not on lovefilm then yes please (because if it is we can just get it from there you see and saves me remembering to give it back to you!) :-) *checks lovefilm* It's there, it's on the rental list now :-)
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

Catkin
    stupid, nasty people who take pleasure in putting others down!

Lostfriend
    Any movie that has a child has a killer...........wrong message to give to are kids.

Adverts with models and celebs photoshopped thinner and blemish free and so perfect that it's impossible to be like that in real life (or even a lighter skin tone than they naturally are e.g. Beyonce): unhealthy role models or what? I don't mind the flattering lighting and the clever photography and the amazing make-up but anything done on a computer and therefore not achievable in real life should be BANNED.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspasia For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-02-12)

Squishymama
    I daren't get started or I may never stop, lol!

One thing though Suzi..... Sprout Lasagne.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Squishymama View Post

One thing though Suzi..... Sprout Lasagne.....?
    Oh come on Squishy you have to have heard about my legendary sprout lasagne! Tis nom!

Squishymama
    It was more that the mind was boggling at the concept, lol. (But then that could be because I cannot stand sprouts, lol)

(I do however now fancy lasagne for dinner, but since I already promised a little person hot dogs, the lasagne will just have to wait, lol)
    Last edited by Aspasia; 16-02-12 at 07:18 PM.

Dixie
    People who suddenly stop in shops or in crowded areas.it's like,it's awkward enough for everyone and now you've just made it 10x harder.
    People who think I'm weird for not having facebook can go in there as well.it's just not for me,I'm not a murderer or anything!! The comments of 'get a life',because im not on it is just so ironic.aarrgghh!!just makes me so mad lol