Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 - Lets banish somethings we hate!!!

I like to sleep with the window open and last night i had at least three fly in.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Roadworks

The guy behind Bo Selecta and Keith Lemon. Whenever I see that stupid face on the TV I want to gag him and shout 'You're not funny'!!!!! Seriously, he drives me mad.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amc204 For This Useful Post:

purplefan (11-09-15),S deleted (11-09-15)

^^^^^ what he said. Can't stand him

I am still trying to figure out what he is saying on the carphonewhare house advert.
    They look at me and think I'm cool, I'm purplefan at night I rule.

Apologies to any Scottish people here but I'd love to put the SNP into Room 101. I don't know about every single member of the party but they were led previously by one of the biggest moaners ever and now by someone equally as moany. Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon are champion moaners and are never happy with anything that they get. They are like spoilt children who have everything they desire but still say it's not enough.
    There was one who also made vile, abusive tweets to Charles Kennedy after he lost his seat at the General Election and shortly before he sadly lost his battle with alcoholism mainly because he was against Scottish Independence. Some of them are pathetic fanatics who ought to have a long hard look at themselves.
    Sorry if this has become too much of a rant - I've just seen Salmond and Sturgeon on the news today and hearing their moany voices is too much for me at times.

Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Unreasonable horrible bosses and unkept promises.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to selena For This Useful Post:

Paula (21-09-15)

It was discussed at my CBT session this morning but - people who tell you to smile more.
    Just because I'm not 100% chirpy and have a sunny demeanour all the time doesn't mean I have to smile all the time! Makes me so angry when others, especially my mum, think that just by telling me to smile that I won't be depressed any more.

Quote Originally Posted by amc204 View Post
    It was discussed at my CBT session this morning but - people who tell you to smile more.
    Just because I'm not 100% chirpy and have a sunny demeanour all the time doesn't mean I have to smile all the time! Makes me so angry when others, especially my mum, think that just by telling me to smile that I won't be depressed any more.
    "Smile, love, it might never happen!"

Gggrrrrr!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amc204 View Post
    Makes me so angry when others, especially my mum, think that just by telling me to smile that I won't be depressed any more.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I did read somewhere that smiling does help to lift your mood. But you are right it is annoying. What is it they say....it takes 43 muscles to frown , 17 to smile but only 4 to punch someone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Suzi (24-09-15)