Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Room 101 - Lets banish somethings we hate!!!

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar

Room 101 - Lets banish somethings we hate!!!

Just like the TV series name an item that you would want banished to room 101 and the reason why.

Cold calling, keep getting Microsoft (so they say), PPI insurance and some advertising companies phone my home phone 9even thoguh I'm supposed to be on teh telephone preference service to block these!!) I say good ridance.

I totally agree with you about those calls!

I would banish into room 101... LIVER! and SPROUTS!

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    Definately!!! can't stand both

Mummyhill
    Nooooo not sprouts they are one of the few things ds actually eats without any fuss.

Liver however can definitely be banished!

Sarah76
    Junk mail through the post and stupid pizza leaflets ect
    The good company's don't need to do that to advertise , same ones every week and photos on leaflets no wonder need custom

You can't banish sprouts coz then I couldn't treat myself to sprout lasagne!

Can I banish period pain and stupid people who tell you that there are plenty of seats left for the cinema and not to waste money booking when actually you then turn up with 3 little people all excited to be told that they had sold out YESTERDAY MORNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Can I banish period pain and stupid people who tell you that there are plenty of seats left for the cinema and not to waste money booking when actually you then turn up with 3 little people all excited to be told that they had sold out YESTERDAY MORNING!
    Room 101 is too good for such people. There should be a special hell for them, to be shared with people who talk at the theatre. (Please let someone recognise the Firefly reference or I shall cry!)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspasia For This Useful Post:

Suzi (16-02-12)

Retired Viking, holder of the cape of spangly awesomeness & holder of the amulet of knowledge of the magic bourbon biscuits Emmie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspasia View Post
    Room 101 is too good for such people. There should be a special hell for them, to be shared with people who talk at the theatre.
    ooooh Firefly?

Anyway, I can put people who open sweets with loud wrappers in the threate in with them too, it's not as bad as talking but I did sit through and entire Pirates of Penzance with me and my friend tempted to fling mini eggs at a woman with wrappers *rustles to release sweet from bag* *crinkles slowly and loudly to open *removes sweet* *inserts seet in mouth* *spends ages folding the crinkly wrapper neatly* *rustles wrapper back in bag* *Repeat until the interval or murder whichever comes first!*
    Mara: Sometimes you're the cart, sometimes you're the horse...
    Me: Sometimes you're lying in the cart with a cold compress on your forehead...

Deservedly declared winner of Quiz 33 and taking bragging rights of that seriously.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emmie For This Useful Post:

Aspasia (16-02-12),Suzi (16-02-12)

And those people who TALK all the way through Children's shows/performances/assembiles etc.... I HATE them...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Aspasia (16-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    ooooh Firefly?
    Did you really know the reference, or just read my white text?