Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Angies Art

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Another one I did

If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

cool...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thank you
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    AWw Aspasia can show you how its made up with some close ups if you can sew or know someone who could make the pattern an the coat
    I do know people who could make it but I don't think it would look like that on me right now, so it'll have to wait. Although, while I'm trying to lose weight again, I know I'll never be as thin as the girls in your art, and tbh wouldn't want to be, I'll be happy just to get to a healthy weight one day.
    Last edited by Aspasia; 27-03-12 at 11:36 PM. Reason: just noticed a hilariously freudian typo (weight for wait!)

Diablo
    That was good too, #41. Thanks for all these Angie!

Thanks Steve

I know what you mean Aspasia about thin girls, I can do alsorts of sizes in the other version of this programme but not in this version of it unfortunately, am still also learning how to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Thanks Steve

I know what you mean Aspasia about thin girls, I can do alsorts of sizes in the other version of this programme but not in this version of it unfortunately, am still also learning how to use them.
    Looks like you're learning fast, love, all these images are awesome! Don't take my comments about the girls the wrong way, I admire your work, I just get a bit touchy about unrealistic images of females in the media sometimes, I hate the way girls on sci-fi and fantasy book covers are always anatomically impossible (waists about to snap, boobs so big you'd fall forwards constantly etc) and I'm very anti-photoshopping magazing covers etc. It's one of my bugbears, didn't mean to take it out on you. Sorry (hug).

Its ok hun, I can understand where your coming from honestly I can, the one thing I do try to avoid is the sexy chic as per see in the swimsuit kind of shot itms ?

Diablo
    You stick with the sexy chics Angie, don't listen to what Aspasia says.

Tony
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    You stick with the sexy chics Angie, don't listen to what Aspasia says.
    I second that motion.