Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning DWDers!

Ouch!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’m a bit late this morning! Wading through treacle……

Anyway, how are you all?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm getting as much washing as I can, because we are due rain for the rest of the week!

Good morning campers! how’s tricks?

Sorry to hear that

Morning, lovelies! As you will see, I was up at the crack of dawn - 4am! 4 frickin’ am!!! Still, its not as though I’ve got to work - oh yes, I have to go to work

Hey ho, how’s your day going?

Another wet bed last night. I have a GP appointment on Thursday morning, and it's on my list to see what I can do. I'm already restricting fluids after 7pm. I have to say that my shopping list is getting longer as the days are going on.

Oh hunni, I’m sorry, I know how that feels ….

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

magie06 (14-06-24)

Helloooooo and good morning everyone. How are you all doing? I’m hoping for a day where I don’t spent most of it dozing in my chair (hopeful but not expectant tbh). What’s your plans?