Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Good morning DWDers!

Morning, lovelies! How are you all?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sorry! It’s a good afternoon. I was out at hospital appointments all morning. Anyhoo, how is your day go8ng?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Morning, lovelies, how are you? I’m still buzzing from the news that my weight loss has had a massive impact on reducing the pressure in my brain (that sounds so dramatic, sorry lol), and that I can afford to do a ‘maintenance’ diet for a while. That’s an extra 600 calories at day

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Think of all the chocolate you could have!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Paula that is wonderful news. I have the pom poms waving here for you. A massive well done.

Jaq I'll eat Paula's chocolate for her.

I had a cornetto today

Good morning to what is already a hot, sticky day. My fav……… chow are you coping with the heat today? I’m thinking fans and ice cream!

Hot and sticky here to, but rain promised for later. We don't even have sun. Just hot and sticky.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Paula (19-07-24)

Morning! My day yesterday was one of those unexpected special days - Jess turned up with lunch for mum and stayed to chat, and Katie turned up in the evening with a bottle of wine. I felt truly blessed. Today I’m going to be watching my friends get married (over zoom). All in all, such a lovely start to the weekend. Has anything special happened in your life?

Good *what is a disappointingly dull and dreary morning, weatherwise*. But we shan’t be dull and dreary, right?? Let’s bring the sunshine back - metaphorically! Has anything happened this weekend which has lifted your spirits? Mine is that 2 of Katie’s close friends are pregnant - I’m hoping this’ll encourage Katie after her wedding