Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning DWDers!

Morning! Its the 22nd June - where has this month gone?? Im counting down to a long weekend away next weekend, and my holiday in a months time. Starting to get excited . Have you got something exciting the look forward to?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’m going to the theatre with some of the well being group tomorrow.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SJW180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (22-06-24)

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    We've finally spent one of the vouchers we got as a wedding present! We have colour in the garden! Though it just makes me want to move the huge bush even more now!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Pretty
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi gorgeous DWDers! Hows your Sunday going? Mine includes Katie and Dom coming over with the tan theyve got from a week in Spain. Jealous? Moi?

Im soooooo sorry Ive been awol from this thread! The hot weather is really getting to me..

Anyway, how are you all? What are your plans today?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Screening search results
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Sounds fun

Morning, lovelies! How are you doing? Im a little cock a hoop - allegedly its going to cool down today (woohooooooo )

I only wish we had a bit of good weather. We've only had a day here and a day there. Yesterday our temps only got to 12 degrees. Today we have a very balmy 14 degrees. Sweatshirts on, we even had the heat on yesterday. June??? Where have you gone? We even had an orange weather warning yesterday for wind!!