Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning DWDers!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Currently sat in the cafe at dancing doing uni work with a huge pot of tea! Missed the turning but still got her here!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Paula (15-06-24)

lol, thats the sort of thing Id do!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good morning, gorgeous ones! Hows things today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good morning, my lovelies! Hows things? Im feeling old tod6 - Im off later to have the free hearing test Im now eligible for because of my geriatric age

We went to Kylemore Abbey yesterday. It was beautiful.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Paula (18-06-24)

Hellooooo and welcome to nearly the longest day of the year! Today, Im meeting my best friend for lunch. I was supposed to see her last Thursday but she turned up at my door - I was so poorly Id completely forgotten she was coming after 10 minutes she decided I was in no fit state for a chat, so left. So today Im taking her out for lunch to make it up to her

Morning! So, last week was a bust - not only did I forget my best friend coming over, it appears I also forgot an appointment with CMHT. I had a call yesterday from my CPN . Anybody else forgetful atm?

What a beautiful morning it is here in Hampshire! Whats it looking like outside your window? Im spending the day with my mum, so Im a very happy bunny today . What re you up to?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Some painting in the garden and uni work. I'm rock and roll like that!
    Tn prdu, jhami s rcbro

Sounds lovely to me