Hi all, I've been on 30mg of Citalopram a day for nearly 20 years now, during the last 3 weeks my state of mind has got really bad, worse last week while on a weeks holiday in Madeira with my wife. The negative thoughts and anxiety have returned as bad as they were 20 years ago. I've had 2 or 3 dips in that 20 years and after a visit to the docs and a tweak of the doseage things improved. Everytime I have these 'dips' my anxiety is always centred on negative thoughts and feelings about my wife (of 23 years), constant stomach knot and tense neck but when the 'dip' passes I know I love her and wouldn't be without her (she is fortunately very supportive but at the same time understandably worried). After some research I've come across a condition called 'relationship anxiety' and wondered if anyone else has suffered in a similar way. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow and wonder if a change of meds would be beneficial as I've also read the body becomes immune to one AD after a long period of use. I'm hoping the 'relationship anxiety' is linked to depression and so new AD's will sort this out. Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.