Thread: Acceptance email ?

Acceptance email ?

Hi all, can someone tell me how long I need to wait for my email to finalise my registration please ? Thanks.

Hi and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you . As far as I can tell, you are fully registered, but if you have any issues, please let me know
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi Paula, thanks for your reply, I'm able to log in but not able to use he search box (top right of home page).

Hi Paula, thanks for your reply, I never received an activation email when I initially registered. I'm able to log in but not able to use he search box (top right of home page).
    "Banzeta, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

It is probably, then, that you are a newbie and can’t access the search just yet
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.