Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How’s tricks?

How’s tricks?

With all the issues with the forum going down, numerous times, I feel like I have little idea of what you’re all up to. So, how are you doing?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I am plodding but trying to fit in things I enjoy and that help me.
    My fil has been moved from treatment to palliative care so we are busy trying to support him and mil. There are a lot of difficult family dynamics which I am trying to stay out of. I'm going to sit with him this afternoon as mil has a hospital appointment.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

sending big hugs. Please try to look after yourself too
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm waiting for blood test results. I've another GP appointment at the end of the month. The HSE (our version of NHS), have withdrawn funds for the weight loss injection I've been on. It's been a month of ups and downs really.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    to you both

I'm tired. This weekend has brought up an awful lot for me so it's probably a good thing that I start therapy on Tuesday. I have a ridiculous amount of uni work to do, an essay to write on gestalt therapy, but I've spent the morning fixing A's patronus Lego after it fell off the mantle.

On the plus side, J treated me to take away curry after a tough weekend and we went to see Cast, who were amazing!!!

How about you Paula?

{hugs} hunni

I’m ok. Had my blood test this morning so hopefully I’ll get the results t9morrow and I’ll know what next steps are. I was a little tearful last night - I’m fed up with my body failing me. It’s especially annoying as I’ve lost weight so should be ‘healthier’ :/

I understand that
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Morning, lovely DWDers! How is everyone this morning?

Knackered and I start therapy today so I'm also apprehensive!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro