Thread: Happy christmas!!!

Happy christmas!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful, and peaceful, day
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

In that first Christmas period, the Wise Men visited Jesus when he was about 2 years old, and brought him gifts of gold (to represent his kingship), frankincense (used in temples and representing his divinity), and myrrh (used in embalming and representing his humanity). They were all very meaningful (and expensive) gifts, which showed exactly how important they believed this young child to be.

So, now we also give gifts at Christmas to show how important the people in our lives are. I would love to be able to guarantee you all “love and laughter, a peaceful heart, a special dream, and joy forever after” because every one of you is important in so many ways. Although I can’t guarantee it, I wish it for every one of you, and pray you have the wonderful Christmas you hope for.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and a Happy New Year.

imghost
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

magie06 (25-12-23),OldMike (27-12-23),SJW180 (25-12-23)

I received the best gift ever and it cost nothing. I got a WhatsApp message this morning from my eldest lad that simply said “Merry Christmas”.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SJW180 For This Useful Post:

OldMike (27-12-23),Paula (25-12-23),Strugglingmum (25-12-23)