Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suzi’s family

Suzi’s family

I won’t go into too much detail, but thought you all would like to know that Suzi’s youngest, Fern, was admitted to ICU over the weekend. They’re quite poorly but absolutely in the best place. I know that you’ll join me in sending lots of love to Fern, Marc, Ben and Hazel.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (27-11-23)

My thoughts are with Fern, Marc, Ben & Hazel, I wish Fern a rapid recovery. Sending many hugs
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Wishing her a speedy recovery! ❤️

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie85 For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-11-23)

Oh no!!! Why were they admitted? I really hope they are able to get Fern back on their feet again soon.

Most recent update from Marc - Fern’s off the tube ventilator and now has a mask one. They’ve taken them off the sedation drugs, they’re starting to come round but it’ll take a little time. There’s an issue with their heart. They’re still critical but there are signs of a little positive progress.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I can’t imagine how hard this is on Marc. He’s having such a difficult year. My heart goes out to him and the family. C’mon Fern, you can come through this.

Thanks for the update Paula looks like Fern is on the mend all we can do is pray for her continuing improvement.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Just a quick update, Fern is improving day by day and is chatting to their dad !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (02-12-23)

Oh that is great news. Fern is a great kid, so glad they are improving.

Fern has been moved to a cardiac ward

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (04-12-23),SJW180 (05-12-23)