Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for brighter days

I have the same problem but mine is as much a side effect from the medication a take and using a CPAP as dry mouth is a big problem for me. I too am upset at the prospect of losing my teeth so I know how you feel.

6 of my lower teeth (canines to front tooth) have been removed and replaced by a huge bridge over the years. I hate it, but try to be grateful I have access to great dental care and no one would know I’ve lost so many
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Delighted to have my tooth out.
    I'm an NHS patient at the dental surgery so as I lose my teeth I have no idea what help I'll get with the gaps. Thankfully this one is at the back so cant be seen
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Glad it’s out - I hope it isn’t too sore. Soup and soft bread for dinner?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I managed mashed potatoes and soft veg and a little bit of meat.

How are you doing today, lovely?

Walker extraordinaire!
    It's been a busy week so far but it helps to stop me overthinking too much.
    I've had my nails done, my haircut, done the food shop, BB Christmas party and some sewing. We have a wedding tomorrow and A realised that his good clothes dont fit so we had to do an emergency run to M&S last night for a jacket.....we dont have funds for a new suit! I just looked at his only white shirt and I think I will have to make a run tonight to get him a shirt.
    I'm not great, my flashbacks are awful and I'm exhausted most of the time but I'm eating and drinking and taking a bit better care of me.

Oh lovely, I’m sorry . Do you have a session?

Walker extraordinaire!
    I have one next Tuesday but I may cancel. One of my mum's best friends has died at 100. I feel like I should go to the funeral but it overlaps with my session.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Would you be able to rearrange it? It sounds like you really need that support at the moment lovely
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro