Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Waiting for brighter days

I can understand that. Are you going to be resting tomorrow?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    This morning I have to take Angus to the Vet for his 2nd vaccine.
    He hates travelling and cries the whole time, I think it's more about being closed in a carrier than anything else.
    Tonight we are taking the BB boys to the cinema. It's a private screening of Elf. I cant wait. I love the movie but have never seen it on the big screen
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Elf is awesome! Have a really good time
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a session with psychologist this morning. We did not do any EMDR as she wasnt happy with my headspace.
    Its wet and windy here but the fire is lit. I need to get some work done but its hard to get motivated

Maybe you need to take the rest of the day just for you? Do something soothing?

Wet and windy here too, as Paula said do something for you whether it's crochet, reading a book or braving the elements and going for a walk.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

How are you doing, love?

Walker extraordinaire!
    A and I have worked together around the house....its a lot cleaner and tidier!! I work better with someone atm.
    Still a lot to do but plans for tomorrow to do some nice things, church, niece's birthday get together, a few errands.

Good, proud of you, hunni

Walker extraordinaire!
    For the last couple of years I have increasingly been having dental problems. The constant teeth grinding and constant super clenched jaw has caused my jaw bone to shrink and my gums to inflame. Basically I have given myself really bad gum disease, so although my teeth are healthy they are all loosening.
    I've a back tooth half out, half still held. I've been in agony all weekend. Managed to get an urgent appointment today at the dentist.
    I know it's silly but I'm devastated to be losing my teeth, especially as the teeth themselves are healthy teeth.
    I am grateful to my dental practice for fitting me in, so I will try focus on the positive. Sorry for the pity party.

It's just another gift from my PTSD.