Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for brighter days

Walker extraordinaire!
    Taking my kitten to get neutered today. I drop him off and then I have a nail and hair appointment. Think I'm meeting my daughter for coffee after all that. A day out. X
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Apart from kitten, it all sounds lovely. Enjoy
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm sure the kitten will love you still after getting his nuts chopped off

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a psychology appointment this morning. Home, fire lit and cuddling the cat. That's me for the day, my spoons are gone.

I’m so glad you’re listening to your body
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I've been finding things very up and down recently so I'm trying to get a little bit of structure back in my life to see if it helps. Just had my 2nd swim of the week and my lovely son is taking me out for lunch.... belated for my birthday as I was away and he has taken a few days off this week.
    I haven't done any knitting or crochet in ages so going to try a little bit of that too.
    Otherwise I just scroll on my phone and that is so bad for my mental health. Trying to take back a little control.

Routine helps me too. Enjoy your lunch

Walker extraordinaire!
    Delighted to have swam twice this week and have it worked into my calendar for next week.
    Went out for breakfast with some ladies from church this morning. It was lovely.
    The plan was, to work on our van today but the weather is so bad here we have the fire lit and I've just made us all a cup of milky coffee. Feet up and trying to decide 2hat to get up to next

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (17-02-24),magie06 (17-02-24)

What a fab post!

Milky coffee! That takes my back. I need to have a proper milky coffee now you’ve put the idea in my head.