Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for brighter days

Walker extraordinaire!
    Lovely swim this morning and a shopping trip for craft things for BB. Band practice tonight. Feet up this afternoon.... I bought cake for a cuppa
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Ohhh, I quite fancy a slice of cake.

Morning gorgeous! What’s your plans for today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I have spent all morning prepping the craft for BB tonight. We have 44 boys so it takes ages.
    A is home in bed with a bad back. He went to get off the sofa last night and pain just shot through his lower back. Think he overdid things on Sunday working outside. It's not like him to stay in bed so we will see what he is like tomorrow and phone GP if necessary.

I have an EMDR session today at 5pm. Not ideal as I then have to go straight to BB but my therapist is away on training for a week so she couldn't fit me in any other time and didn't want to leave it 4 weeks between sessions.

Oh no, poor A!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Ouch! I hope A gets better soon. Back pain is no joke. Hope the session goes well tonight.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Managed to swim a mile this morning, first time in a couple of years. Super pleased

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

SJW180 (13-03-24)

Well done. I’m going to venture out for some exercise tomorrow, not swimming though. Just walking.

Very impressive

Walker extraordinaire!
    I've been so missing in action , sorry, fil finally passed away yesterday. It's been a long and tiring few weeks but his suffering is now over. We are exhausted.