Thread: The Future

Exclamation The Future

I know you must be wondering about the future of DWD now that Suzi has gone.

Obviously, Marc has been focussed on other things this past few weeks but we have briefly talked about what’s next and I can assure you that Marc and I are both committed, along with the team, to honour Suzi by continuing to build on what she created and loved as her ‘4th baby’. At the moment, DWD will remain exactly as she left it. Given what a huge presence Suzi was on DWD, there may need to be tweaks ahead but the forum will always be the non-judgemental, safe, supportive, friendly, caring place that she wanted it to be.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (13-05-23),Strugglingmum (13-05-23)

can i just echo what Paula says, and reassure you all that DWD safe, and that i have no intention of jumping in and making any changes, or interfering with the running in any way, shape or form.

love to you all
    I would just like to say that i am Dyslexic, so if i write something that comes across badly, please bare with me

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marc For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (13-05-23),Paula (13-05-23),Strugglingmum (13-05-23)

Sorry Paula I posted on the wrong thread before.

Marc this is your wife’s legacy. Your input is as important as anyone else’s.

Thank you both for updating us.

no, me jumping in now as part of the team would undermine what suzi and the team have created. the last thing members need here is any sort of change to this safe place
    I would just like to say that i am Dyslexic, so if i write something that comes across badly, please bare with me

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marc For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (13-05-23),magie06 (13-05-23),Paula (13-05-23),SJW180 (13-05-23)