Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Check in

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    I haven't even started mine yet and it's due a week today. I can't really get any longer as we're approaching end of module
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Paula, Jaq, I absolutely know that despite everything you will get your assignments in as required for two reasons. 1. You are both freaking awesome, and 2. Cos Suzi along with everyone else in this forum believe in you. You can and will do this.

Morning, how is everyone today? I’ve managed to put make up on today, so that’s progress, right?

It’s been a week. Probably the longest, hardest week of my life. But I’m trying to look forward, knowing it’s what Suzi would have wanted
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I have a lovely frozen, tingling jaw after being to the dentist for a filling. It's a grey day here. Matches my mood but I am going to be trying to be more active today. No wallowing on the couch.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Ouch!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm afraid to go to my dentist. The dentist part itself isn't too bad, but the hygienist is horrible.

Yeah, I’m with you there. Big hugs, lovely

I’m tired. Very little energy and wanted to just sleep all day so that pretty much what I’ve done. Need to put a load of washing on but even that feels like a massive task. Contemplating going for a carvery. No cooking and no washing up. Of course it involves moving so need to build myself up to it

Morning everyone! How are you all?

Doing okay dealing with mechanical machinery problems first off lawn mower had carb problems sorted, scarifier had ignition problems no spark new ignition module sorted that out. The latest problem was with my weed whacker it fitted it with a wire brush to use it to remove a thick layer of moss from my old path engine running brush not rotating it turns out to be the clutch a piece has broken off ordered a new one from Germany 11 Euros when VAT, carriage and a Brexit charge added cost a few pence short of 25 GB Pounds.

By which time if you read all that you're probably ready to fall asleep

Yup I'm turning into Victor Meldrew, I don't believe it.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"