Seeing this account hasn’t been taken down already I guess it’s save to start a thread of my own. I know a lot of you here are angry with me and I get it. The one thing I am good at is destroying relationships and hurting the ones I love, especially when I’m hurting myself. All I can do is say I’m sorry. I don’t expect any interaction, I just need a place to rant, get things off my chest.

I’ve not been in a good place for quite a while and was to scared to do what I’ve done here, set up a new account, because I felt like I needed permission somehow. For someone to say it was ok. I waited too long and now this forum as a gaping Suzi shaped hole in it. I don’t know if DWD can survive without her cos she was the one who breathed life into this place. I may not have always agreed with her methods but I could never doubt her dedication and how important it was for her to help others even when so often she was the one who needed help. I always hoped that somehow I could find a way to patch things up with you all, I don’t expect your forgiveness but or friendship but I just don’t want to be resented. Put everything behind us and move forward even if that meant going in different directions.

DWD is a family, and every family has a black sheep. I suppose that’s me.