Thread: Hey, Shaunie here🤗 *AB TRIGGERS*

Talking Hey, Shaunie here🤗 *AB TRIGGERS*

Hey everyone I’m Shaunie,

I suffer with mental illness and I have done since I was 11 I’m now 24. I have depression and anxiety I have psychosis. Every day is a hard one to swallow as I find it hard to get through each day, I take it as it comes.

I am currently going through a court case where I will be finding out whether the guy who raped me is pleading guilty or not. I’m scared to death as I know he knows what’s the right thing to do but obviously we cannot control what others do action wise.

I’m a loving person who treats everyone with the utmost respect and I give love to everyone and anyone who’s struggling. We all deserve to be happy. I’m sorry if I type on here often it seems like a lovely place, tha
    Thank you for reading my post

Hi Shaunie and welcome! I am so sorry you’re having to go through this. Do you have any support - from family and friends and your doctors?

Hunni, I’ve added a trigger warning to your thread - it’s nothing to worry about, it just ensures other members can decide whether they are able to join in the conversation at that t point
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry you've had to go through that but I'm glad you have some support in place.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Hi and welcome to the group. You've been through so much. I'm glad you're getting help and that you have support with your Mum lovely.
    Don't apologise for posting on here, you are more than welcome. It's good to meet you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!