Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Random chat *AB TRIGGERS*

It doesn't appeal to me either... I'm much happier sitting at home and doing my own thing! Total rock and roll in my house, crochet, films/binge-watch with Marc and the kids, and watch Big Ben chime in the New Year! Unless, of course, I fall asleep first!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I prefer house parties to going out when it comes to NYE....take your own drinks and I usually stay over at whichever friend is having the house party...to save on the triple fare! I think my friend is trying to get her house party up and going again, I've said I don't mind helping with the cost of drinks etc....but then she's invited the little ones dad....I have absolutely no idea why....they don't even speak. Anyway, will see what happens. I'm taking little ones to play centre this afternoon with another friend, they need to burn some energy off and do something that doesn't include playing on their phones!

What will you be watching?
    Last edited by Suzi; 31-12-22 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

Lovely, is it a good idea to go if he is going to be there? Especially if alcohol is going to be there?

No idea what we're going to watch yet, we'll work that one out later!

I'm not going if he's going, no way...I just don't understand her asking him.... even with her not knowing what happened last time he stayed, they dont even talk ��♀️ anyway...If it comes to it, I'll stay home and have a night of watching Greys Anatomy and get some munchies in for when the kids are in bed

Have you worked out what you're doing yet? I think it's a sensible suggestion to stay well away from him tbh...

I've decided to come to my friends party. It's just me, my friend and our little ones....we're having a few drinks but I think it'll be a chilled one. Little ones dad has gone to his dads

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie85 For This Useful Post:

Paula (31-12-22)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Have a good night. X
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Sounds lovely!

Happy new year guys xxx

Happy New Year, lovely. How was your evening?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.