Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Interview tomorrow

It's more hours than I thought. I thought it would work in shifts, so I don't even know. I'd give it a try though

Might be worth checking?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Interview this afternoon

Had the most amazing interview at an emergency veterinary hospital this afternoon. I was there an hour whilst we chatted/had a tour of the animal hospital. BUT I don't think the hours will suit and I'm gutted!! The hours will be week and half of 8.30am-7pm, week of 3pm-11pm or 11pm-8am. Its an emergency animal hospital, hence the need for 24 hour nurses....and I would LOVE it! But I don't think it's doable 😔 I've been offered another interview at a dog rehoming centre, not sure when....going to have to ring them because I'll be in Portugal on the 2 dates they offered....I'd still enjoy it as its still working with animals and its much closer to home....it's just the thing of it being a job I'd like rather than the other, which would be a job I love....if that even makes sense

Well done on getting the interviews! You should be really proud of yourself . It does seem like those hours might be a challenge with two little ones, for now anyway. Working at a dog rehiring centre, though, sounds wonderful!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Huge congratulations on the interviews!! You might love the set up at the rehoming centre too.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Check out the rejoining centre and see what they have to offer. It might surprise you and be a job you will love.

What’s been happening on the interview front?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.