Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: And breathe…..

Are we? I don’t even know anymore. There were so many misunderstanding prior to me taking time away and I did it for my own well-being. You’re all going to tell me I’m wrong but it felt like I wasn’t wanted and that feeling was very real for me. You guys mean the absolute world to me, you’re like family, and I’m not just saying that but you’ve all got your own things going on and no one wants to turn to me for help and chat or whatever. I don’t know if what I saw was real or just in my head but when I try to contact people away from the forum messages were being ignored or calls not answered and when that starts happening all around the same time I started wondering why and so many bad thoughts started going through my head and I was getting paranoid that people were talking about me and no one wanted to know me and whenever I posted here nobody seemed to understand my point and it was like I was speaking an alien language or I was on a completely different wavelength or something. The more I tried to explain the worse things got.

You all mean a lot more to me than you could ever imagine, and I don’t think I could ever mean that much to any of you and that’s probably because I’m always screwing things up by doing or saying the wrong thing and when that happens nobody can make me feel worse about it than I already do.

I don’t know what else to say or how else to say it. All I know is that I’ve spend to last few hours in tears just the same way I did two months ago before I chose to walk away. Maybe I should’ve stayed away.

I don't have a magic answer... I wish I did...I'm sorry you think that it was like you speaking an alien language... I thought we were trying to understand your viewpoint... Honestly however, where we go from here I don't know.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hi Stella.
    What have you been up to over past few months??
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Hi SM. I’ve mostly been trying to get my head on straight and surrounding myself with real people. By that I mean local friends as I’ve reduced my online activities. Been to a few sporting events and last Friday was my rugby league World Cup volunteer shift which was amazing. I got to be on the pitch for the national anthems which was an experience I will never forget.

How are things with the family and your big ball of fluff Katie?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Wow that sounds awesome!! I'm definitely a bit jealous!!
    I'm ok. I'm working 3 mornings a week and learning to juggle life again. Io hasn't been great but we are all doing ok.
    Katie is definitely unimpressed that I go out without her so much now but i try to make it up to her when i can.

Awww, poor Katie. Anyone would think she was neglected lol. It’s great to see how far you’ve come. I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Thank you.

No thank you. I’m just glad somebody is still willing to talk to me.

Walker extraordinaire!

Today should’ve been a great day. I drove to Sheffield and got there in plenty of time, stopped off for a drink met a lovely chap and his son. Also could a market stall selling Lego figure so treated myself to a few. Watched the game with England winning 94-4. No traffic issues on the way home and was back in time to go to the cinema and watch the Coldplay gig that was being screened worldwide. Sport, music and nerdy stuff. What more could I possibly need?

All of still wasn’t enough to stop me fighting back tears. It’s been over 6 yrs since I last spoke to Nita and watching one of her favourite bands and not being able to share the experience with her made me feel so sad. I’ve always been an expert at screwing things up, especially with people I care for the most. Family, friends, no one is safe around me. I manage to alienate myself at every opportunity. I know by going MIA and hiding myself away for a while has caused upset and I’m sorry about that. I’m not asking for forgiveness. I just want you all to know I’m truly sorry that I hurt you. I never wanted that to happen and I will you all every happiness in the future. It’s in everyone’s best interest that I just go and stay gone this time. You all deserve so much better.