Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 has sucked as much as 2021 *AB TRIGGERS*

OOOO ouch! WTF were you doing with sharp knives in the first place? Does it need to be glued/stitched back together? Are you OK?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

They’re brand new and it sliced through the orange so quickly! I’m ok, I was a bit shaky - which has really annoyed me cos I do not go all unnecessary over a cut normally. Si’s put the dressing on tightly and it’s not bleeding through so I think it’s going to be ok without glueing
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

See, you'd have been better off with chocolate... or cake....

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Or ice cream. Ice cream wouldn't have done that to you! Healthy eating is dangerous!

I was completely pathetic earlier. I went to slice a tomato and got really panicky about it in case I repeated my actions

Definitely not something to think of as pathetic. We have a bread knife that I just have to look at and it cuts me. I now don't use it without wearing silicon oven gloves so it hurts that before me....

I had my MRI this afternoon. It wasn’t the most comfortable experience of my life, lying, with a bad back, on a plastic board :/. Anyway,, it’s done now and I’ve just got to wait for the results

Walker extraordinaire!
    At least it's done now. Xx
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Paula (21-07-22)

Today, I want to cry. I woke up in absolute agony and took ten minutes just to stand up straight. Even doing the slightest thing like running a cloth round the kitchen hurts. I never thought I’d say this, but my back is eclipsing my CRPS pain atm