Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Random chat *AB TRIGGERS*

Random chat *AB TRIGGERS*

I've just had a 45 min chat with r*pe crisis and feeling a little delicate....I don't want to go into the details of anything. I just need a general chat for distraction, so I don't start overthinking it at bedtime! What are your new year plans? Any resolutions?

Hey, lovey, I’ve just added a trigger warning as you’ve mentioned the subject - but please don’t worry about it, it’s just to cover all bases

New Years Eve for the last 25 years has always been about my eldest - it’s her birthday. It was a nightmare when she was growing up as no venues were open to have parties for her! Thankfully, now, all we end up doing is going out for lunch and she then goes off to a pub to drink her body weight…..
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (30-12-22)

Wow, a new years eve birthday! Aw, it's nice that you have a get together before she's gets out on the drink! My friend is having a houseparty, so I think I might end up there. Although, I think I'd be happy to stay home too!

I hope you do get to the party
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My daughter is a Christmas Eve baby so I get the struggle!

NYE we spend at home because there are lots of fireworks and we have dogs who are terrified of them.. We have some nibbles and a glass or two and watch the london fireworks (it's different on TV rather than being right outside our door lol)
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    We used to get together with friends but tbh over the last few years we have just stayed in. I struggle to stay up for the NY.
    I do feel bad because my hubby is Scottish and was used to partying for NY but he says he doesn't mind
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (30-12-22)

Aw, Christmas eve baby too! Bet that's expensive! what breed of dogs do you have? I'd love a king Charles spaniel . I'm the same, I struggle to stay away for new year sometimes �� I don't think I'm going right be doing anything now, my friend has cancelled her parry....I'm not too bothered...happy to stay home, just me and the little ones

Very expensive... Lol
    We have 2 rescues - 1 Belgian Malinois from Spain and 1 bit of everything with the most horrific story from Romania.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Christmas Day baby in this house! Think we're going out for the day on New Year's Day so just going to watch films and have party food New Years Eve. I'm not really up to partying all night anymore!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Since Katie was born, I’ve only had 1 nye where I went to a party, and that was only because it was a street party lol. And now it doesn’t really appeal….