Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up of struggling *AB triggers*

There is a really long wait for all this kind of help - I'm waiting too, so I can totally understand how bad things can be and how unbearable it can all seem....
    Why not post more here? The community here can really help - they've helped me no end, then as and when you've been here a while and we've got to know you a bit better I can add you to our abuse survivors group. It's a private group and I let people in once we've had chance to get to know you as it's such a triggering and sensitive area - I'm sure you can understand...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I didn't even know there was an abuse support group. I always think that I'm just being repetitive or I'm boring people �� I can't believe I'm still waiting....I'm sure when I spoke to the MH worker last time, she told be 2-3 months....obviously not

What do I need to do to be added to the abuse survivors group?

As I said in my post you need to be a more regular poster. Due to the nature of what is said in that group I only allow people access who I have had the chance to get to know better. It's a private group and it needs to be that way...

There are lots of private groups: http://www.dealingwithdepression.co....ivate-sections

Ok, I understand that. Thank you.

You're very welcome. It's just there to protect everyone as best as possible.

I don't even know what else I'm supposed to do. I feel so stuck. This is rubbish ��

When was the last time you spoke to your GP, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Last time i spoke to my GP was mid Dec and MH team was mid Dec too. I sometimes feel like I don't want to tell them how hard I'm finding things sometimes. People say I wouldn't have my children taken away because of mental health and I know that but it's still a fear I can't shake. I don't even like using the phone because I tend to get too emotional.

Lovely, how are they supposed to know how bad things are if you don’t tell them?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.