Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Fed up of struggling *AB triggers*

But you tried to make him stop... It looks much worse on him. You didn't ask him to come into your bed.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I just don't want to stir up any drama with him, if they told me they'd have to tell other people or anything like that. He doesn't seem to remember

I don’t know, but I’ve got a strong suspicion he is using that as an excuse. Regardless of whether he remembers or not, sweetheart, what he did was wrong and illegal.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I know but I don't want to report it or anything but I don't know, I would maybe like to talk it through with someone

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    You don't have to report it if you don't want to. We get that it's an incredibly hard thing to do. Talking might help though.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

It's just scary. I don't know what he'd say to me if he knew I'd told people

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    He doesn't need to know you've told people
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

That's what I'm trying to get to the bottom of. If it would be seen as a safeguarding issue....would the therapist have to tell other people?

Sweetheart it was a one off. You aren't inviting him in or getting drunk around him often, or being in the position for him to do it again... You are doing what you need to do to safe guard your little boy.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

He's had similar behaviours when he's been drinking....that's why he stopped drinking for a while....for us to get back on track