Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up of struggling *AB triggers*

Ok this might sound a bit brutal but what the hell are you thinking leaving kids of that age alone? How would your friend feel about you leaving her child unsupervised while you went to bed? Anything could happen and you are the responsible adult. As for that abusive SOB why would you have any contact with him? Don’t use the kids as an excuse cos he sounds like the kind of guy you want as far away from them so everyone’s safety. The man attacked you while your child was in the same bed ffs! What is it going to take for you to wake up and see what’s really going on? Trust me, this is coming from someone who lost her kids and had a POS toxic ex. You are heading down a path you really don’t wanna go. You need to get your shit together for yourself and those babies of yours. I know you’re struggling, so was I but that doesn’t change the facts that your kids are going to suffer if you don’t get some help.

They were playing and watching telly....they weren't putside....I wasn't sleeping, I could still hear them both

We aren't even together properly any more. I don't know why he came to my friends house or why my friend let him in.

Seriously!?

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Ok this might sound a bit brutal but what the hell are you thinking leaving kids of that age alone? How would your friend feel about you leaving her child unsupervised while you went to bed? Anything could happen and you are the responsible adult. As for that abusive SOB why would you have any contact with him? Don’t use the kids as an excuse cos he sounds like the kind of guy you want as far away from them so everyone’s safety. The man attacked you while your child was in the same bed ffs! What is it going to take for you to wake up and see what’s really going on? Trust me, this is coming from someone who lost her kids and had a POS toxic ex. You are heading down a path you really don’t wanna go. You need to get your shit together for yourself and those babies of yours. I know you’re struggling, so was I but that doesn’t change the facts that your kids are going to suffer if you don’t get some help.
    Hey, I know you have history but you don't have the right to have a go at someone like this. If you have something to say, then there are ways to say it, attacking someone like this is not fair or excusable - all you are ever going to do is trigger someone into feeling worse than they do already. Comments/posts like this could be the trigger to someone carrying out thoughts/ideations and this place is a SAFE space to talk, openly and without being jumped on.
    This is NOT the place for posts like this and I won't allow them.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (04-07-22),Paula (05-07-22),Pixie85 (04-07-22)

First appt with therapist at 2.15. My tummy is in knots, my heart feels like it's beating out of my chest and I feel sick....that being said, I really feel ready for it!

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Your therapist will expect you to be nervous. You've got this!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

We’re with you in spirit, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

How did it go love? How are you? Can rest and pace and be kind to yourself for today and the next couple of days?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!