Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up of struggling *AB triggers*

I was having a drink at a friend's house last night. I went to bed around 2am'ish....an hour or so later, my little ones dad showed up at my friend's house, pissed. She told him that he could sleep in the spare room....which is where he started off and then about 3-3.30, he came and got in the bed with me and he just would not listen to me saying no to him and telling him I didn't want to do anything....for 1. It was my friends bed 2. Our 6 year old was sleeping next to me and 3. We're not even properly together that way anymore. He just wouldn't listen to me, held me down and he felt too heavy, I couldn't push him off me and I couldn't get away from him kissing me either. He couldn't go the whole way because I had fallen asleep with my jeans on but his intention was clear....he wanted sex, whether I did or not. He was doing better but then he just turned once he'd been drinking again. Is this just the type of sh*t I attract or something?! �� we were doing better, we were on ok'ish terms as he hadn't been drinking and now this.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Oh lovely that's horrendous!!! This is on him, not you. He chose to do what he did, you didn't make him so that was not your fault and will NEVER be your fault!
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

I'm so sick of life right now

That is sexual assault. You could report that so easily love... You don't ever have to put up with that shit....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I can't report. I don't think it'd go anywhere anyway

Why can’t you, lovely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It's my word against his, isn't it....plus I don't want all the drama of everyone finding out

You can report it, it will build up a picture of him and you don't know id there are already allegations about him.... Just glad that you'd left your jeans on love...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

If I tell the therapist I'm speaking to on Tues, will she tell me to report it?

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    She may tell you but I don't think she can make you.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro