Thread: Finch

Finch

Don't know if anyone wants a new mood/goal tracker thing, but Fern introduced me to an app called FINCH. I've been trialling it before mentioning it for a couple of weeks, it's great as a mood checker but it also has soundscapes, calming/grounding exercises, SOS need help options and has a cute penguin character that grows up as follow the activities.

It sounds really naff and childish, but actually the "goal setting" can be getting out of bed, standing for 10 seconds, making your bed or sharing a memory with someone etc Really achievable, some are things like do 5 push ups etc

The app is called FINCH, it's free on Android - not sure about IOS as I don't have an iphone lol. If you join up let me know and I'll add you as a friend so we can go adventuring and chat together lol
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Free to download on iOS but has in app purchases. Can’t see right now so will look into it more when my pupils return to normal.

Sorry, yes there are in app purchases if you want, but I haven't spent any money on it at all
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!