Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 has to be better….

There are so many things going on love, it could be any of them. You didn't sleep well on Friday, could you have overdone it a bit? What about pacing? When are your meds due to be reviewed?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m going to study today, that’s my me time . I know it’s not strictly pacing but it feeds my soul. I had 7 hours sleep last night but I’m still tired. Of course, I’m not sure what, if anything, the vortioxetine is doing side effects wise. I’ve got my next appt 7 February (I complained about the 7 March I was given).
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Glad they moved your appointment forward... Hope that you enjoy your study day love.

Another night with limited sleep. I’m wondering if it’s the vortioxetine as I have rarely had trouble sleeping before
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It’s possible.

Is it something you could call them and ask about?

I’ll talk to the psychiatrist on 7th. Also, I just keep on putting on weight - the information says it’s not proven to be a side effect, but that there’s anecdotal evidence. I know how to keep my weight stable, and it’s not, at all

OK, also talk to them about that too lovely. Remember you lost so much weight, so fast when you were poorly then you're going to put it on now you're eating properly etc... With these side effects is it ones you are happy to have?

Im 12 lbs heavier than I was before I was poorly. It’s worrying because it impacts my IIH. It’s not me being vain….

No, of course not! I don't think of you as vain at all!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (26-01-22)