Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 has to be better….

When are your exams? What's the plan for their WA? When is it?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

What a sweet pussycat! I really must get back to my cross stitch...I hate revising!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    When are your exams? What's the plan for their WA? When is it?
    I take my exam when I want before a certain date. I’ve got plenty of time so I’m not stressing, but it’d be good to get this one under the belt before I forget everything!

Their anniversary is 2 September. They’re coming up the following day and we’re (family and closest friends) having a meal at a nice restaurant nearby, in their private room

Trouble with their 50th, it reminds me how near mine is
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

ROFL

Sounds like lovely plans!

Oh don’t worry Paula, I won’t let you forget Do you see what a good friend I am lol

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    It's James' parents 50th anniversary next year. And my mum's and dad's 40th. And mine and J's 40th. Throw in a wedding and it's an expensive year!!!
    Tęn përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Oh don’t worry Paula, I won’t let you forget Do you see what a good friend I am lol
    Pfft.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Morning love, how are you today?

Nervous. I’m seeing the neurologist today so, not only do I have to go to the hospital, I’ve also going to face him telling me off because I’ve gained weight……

Will he tell you off though? I’m sure it won’t be as bad as you think. You have a valid reason for having gained weight and if he can’t understand that, tough titty. You do so much to try and balance all your health conditions and that’s not an easy thing to do. Sometimes one condition will take priority over another, that’s just how it has be sometimes but you will got everything back of track again.